Send Us Your Star Wars Photos
We have heard that people around the world watched Star Wars today for Ethan’s birthday. Japan, London, Washington D.C., North Carolina, Ohio, California and many more places. Thank you!!!
The photos are beginning to roll in. Please send your pictures to email@example.com, and we’ll post them on the blog. Mike DiBari sent this photo from Athens, Ohio of his wife, Sherry, sons, Dylan and Jack, and friends, Jim andKorpi.
Ethan’s Aunt Michelle and Uncle Vance also sent this photo from Fresno, California. We’re told Vance has watchedover 100 times (no exaggeration!), he still loves seeing it. Michelle hasn’t seen it in years, and Ethan’s Grandma Nancy only saw the movie when it first came out. Michelle’s friend Julie hasn’t seen Star Wars since she was a child. Pictured are Ethan’s grandma Nancy, Julie, and Michelle with R2D2.
2 Comments »
- Happy 12th Birthday Ethan
- Turning a Day of Sorrow Into a Day of Kindness
- Two Years Later
- Stealing Grief; Stealing Identities
- Hug the Ones You Love Day
- Words just aren’t enough…
- Eugene Star Wars Celebration
- More Star Wars Photos
- Send Us Your Star Wars Photos
- Ethan’s Star Wars Celebration
- Memorial Service Script