Two Years Later
It’s hard to believe almost two years have passed since we lost John and Ethan. It feels like yesterday. Many people continue to offer their support and condolences. We are very grateful for the many kind thoughts sent our way. Recently, a mom — someone I don’t know — heard our story and sent the Star Wars picture posted below. Another person I don’t know made a special mention of Ethan on a designated Star Wars day. To know that Ethan and John live on in these small moments provides some comfort.
We love you. We miss you. For google, infinity, ever after.
2 Comments »
- Happy 12th Birthday Ethan
- Turning a Day of Sorrow Into a Day of Kindness
- Two Years Later
- Stealing Grief; Stealing Identities
- Hug the Ones You Love Day
- Words just aren’t enough…
- Eugene Star Wars Celebration
- More Star Wars Photos
- Send Us Your Star Wars Photos
- Ethan’s Star Wars Celebration
- Memorial Service Script